Sunday, December 31, 2006

End of another year.

On this last day of the year, I am thinking of all that I achieved in 2006. It is not about materialistic or any such thing. It is about the blogosphere...

All I can say is I am very glad to have made great blogger friends. We might never see each other but that does not stop us from sharing each others' milestones..happiness, sadness....whatever it takes. Visiting, connecting, encouraging, critiquing. Need I say more? I have become less cynical, more tolerant and better person for knowing you all. Thank you all for just being there.

May the blogger's tribe increase as never before.

I wish a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 filled with peace, love, laughter and much joy to all my blogger friends.

10 comments:

polona said...

happy new year, gautami!

Nirek said...

happy new year mam!

Margie said...

Happy New Year, Gautami!
Love,

Margie

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

You're right. It's amazing how this can change your view of the world. I feel like the world has gotten so small. :)
Thank you for being part of it!

Pris said...

Happy New Year to you, too!!!!

Amalendu said...

happy new year Gautami...

andrea said...

Happy New Year, Gautami. It was great discovering your blog in 2006 and visiting reminds me that I want to spend more time here. I'll make it a 2007 resolution! Blogging has made the world smaller. i was just reading comments on my most recent post and they come from 5 or 6 different countires. My 'little' blogger community is spread all over the world.

PS I saw Monsoon Wedding a couple of nights ago -- a real feel-good sort of movie. I really enjoyed it.

Lotus Reads said...

Beautifully expressed, I feel the same way Gautami! Here's to you and all our blogger friends, cheers!

Happy New Year, my sweet friend and may 2007 be a fun-filled, healthy time for you!

Gudl said...

"The world is flat". ...
Greetings and Happy New Year to you! And thanks for visiting my blog...

MB said...

Happy New Year, Gautami! May the year keep getting better!